Web Uploading lets you upload your source files directly through the Render Rocket website. All files must either be uploaded individually or in .zip or .rar archive. (Uploading folders is not allowed). This method is best suited for smaller file sizes, usually under 1GB.
- Click the "Projects" tab.
- Select your Project from the list of Projects.
- Use the Upload button in the File Management window in the bottom right of the window.
- Select your files (you can select multiple files) then click "okay".
- Click "Upload" once all the files have been processed.
For instructions on how to get your data from your 3D application to the Render Rocket network see here:
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.