We do not offer partial refunds on any prepaid packages; nor do we refund any unused credits within a prepaid render package. Unused credits remain in your account until you use them. Refunds are not offered for customer related issues or mistakes such as and not limited to:
- Incorrect scene settings
- Underestimating render time
- Not monitoring render job
- Missing textures
- Wrong frames, camera, layers selected
- Incorrect resolution
- Wrong scene or range rendered
- Incorrect fps setting
- Any other customer related settings incorrectly set
- PLEASE monitor your running render jobs for output and accuracy. Alert our support team immediately should you have a technical issue or concern - don't wait.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot address any credit adjustments that are submitted beyond seven (7) days after the transaction date.
We will make account render credit adjustments should you encounter an issue with your project that is a result of a technical problem originating on our end. If you experience any problems, be sure and open a support ticket by emailing email@example.com
When emailing support or sales, please provide the following information:
- Your First/Last name and contact information
- Account ID
- Email associated with the account
- Any related information about the render job and time frame (calendar date range)
Not finding what you are looking for here? Try our searchable Help Resources or contact our support team for more information. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions. Don't hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you get your renders done and meet your deadlines.